[xsl] White space treatment issue

Subject: [xsl] White space treatment issue
From: Karl Stubsjoen <kstubs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 16:20:15 -0700

I can't figure out where/when white space is getting introduced, and
if it is introduced in the stylesheet or the xml document or I guess
maybe both.
I am using MvpXslTransform in a C# .NET application.
When I run the transformation straight with Saxon there is no issue.
When I run the same thing with MvpXslTransform, I get extra spaces in
the output.  There is linefeed-treatment set to true in the fo
document, but somehow extra lines are injected.
Can you think of anything obvious that I can check.  I've walked
through the code and can't find the problem.  Perhaps I am not
honoring character encoding?
Sorry this is vague.
Karl..