Re: [xsl] Avoiding boneheaded mistakes in XSLT?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Avoiding boneheaded mistakes in XSLT?
From: "Beck, Jeff (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E]" <beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 14:50:10 -0500

Dave,

I proposed the Transform-tron in response to J.Pietschmann's yearning for
"a report of results of the various XPath expressions"

But I think from such a report you could tell that one of your XPATHs was
not returning results.

What you infer from that (an Error as you contend or not necessary and
Error as Ken contends) would be up to you.

Jeff