[xsl] Limitations of including/importing number of stylesheets into a stylesheets

Subject: [xsl] Limitations of including/importing number of stylesheets into a stylesheets
From: pankaj.c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 12:45:45 +0530

Hello all,

I am working on a huge project, which requires me to import/include n (23
as of now) number of other stylesheets into one main. I used this
architecture just for the brevity of code to me, divided into separate
modules (easy to debug :-) ). Now I am worried that the number could
increase to 30 and so on.

And the obvious question arises to me whether there is any limitations of
doing that, I mean number of stylesheets to be included/imported. I
certainly assume that there could be performance issues in such
architecture. If not I am more than happy. If yes, what should be the best
way of doing that or what should avoided.

I had a question to ask in this context but thought of taking suggestions
first.

TIA,
Pankaj

PS: Apologies, should have gone thru docs/googled it but thought taking
expert advise here itself.