Re: [xsl] Saxon documentation pages - client side XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Saxon documentation pages - client side XSLT
From: Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:04:22 +0000

Thanks for the feedback. I'll take a look at the "body is not defined" messages (I think they are harmless). I don't think your problems with the erol.html pages are related, since they don't use any client-side XSLT; I think this must have been a temporary glitch in server availability - unless the problem persists, in which case it's a different problem.

Michael Kay
Saxonica