[xsl] Open Office xml & xsl processing

Subject: [xsl] Open Office xml & xsl processing
From: Russell Urquhart <russurquhart1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 18:08:52 -0500

Hi,

Some of you have been of help to me in trying to hack a Open Office xsl filter. Thank you!

Another question i had. Does anyone know if the processing of the .xsl file, WHILE processed inside of Open Office (e.g. when doing a Save As using the filter) versus using an XSLT processor like Saxon or Xalan, applying the .xsl file to the content.xml file produces the same results? Is there anything special you need to do when applying the .xsl file from the command line?

I ask because it seems that, when i run a .xsl file within Open Office i get one thing and then when i run the same .xsl file in Saxonb or Xalan, on the content.xml file, i get something else.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Russ