Re: [xsl] Making nested elements from elements with level attributes

Subject: Re: [xsl] Making nested elements from elements with level attributes
From: Russell Urquhart <russurquhart1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 22:47:43 -0500

I wanted to thank you for, instead of giving me a fish, forcing me to learn to fish.

I got my .xsl to work, after spending the time, getting my head around your suggestions.

One point that had been confusing me was, from the various books i had read, i had thought that calling another iteration of for-each-group, with group-starting-with, would have caused THAT value of the group-starting-with to show up first, regardless of it having been passed, current-group()[position() gt 1]. Some of the examples i saw in books, try to explain the usage, but didn't mention this little diamond that you gave me!

Thanks again!

Russ