[xsl] Decode Base64 data and namespaces

Subject: [xsl] Decode Base64 data and namespaces
From: "Siddhi Thakkar" <Siddhit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:09:05 +0530

Hi experts,
I have two questions-
1) Can one element belong to two namespaces?

2) I have a Base64 string that belongs to an image and what I want to do
is to convert that base64 string into an image and display that image in
html. I did get a code to do that but through fos, but the problem is
that I have to use JDOM as processor which doesn't allow the functions
that I used. Can you please provide any other alternative? Here is the
code I used:

        <xsl:variable name="b64" select="b64:new(string(.))"/>
        <xsl:variable name="img" select="concat('C:\', @filename)"/>
        <xsl:variable name="fos" select="fos:new(string($img))"/>
        <xsl:value-of select="fos:write($fos,
b64:getBinaryValue($b64))"/>
        <xsl:value-of select="fos:close($fos)"/>

Plus I don't want to specify any location to store the image (like I had
to do here as 'C:\'), can I use a method so that the output image is
stored at the same location as the xslt output (on the lines of what
xsl:result-document does)?

Thanks very much,
Siddhi