Re: [xsl] Applying XSL transformation to non-xml (but fixed structure) file

Subject: Re: [xsl] Applying XSL transformation to non-xml (but fixed structure) file
From: Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 16:14:18 +0200

The text is Drools rules, generated from a decision table originally
defined in Excel.
For any particular Excel sheet structure the rules will be rather
uniform, so full
parsing shouldn't be necessary. (BTW, Drools comes with an antlr grammar
for these DRL files.)

IMHO, using XSLT on texts like these isn't the right choice - see
Ruud's suggestions.

And, before I'm admonished, all of this is probably better discussed on the
Drools user list ;-)

-W