[xsl] XML Topic Maps

Subject: [xsl] XML Topic Maps
From: Andrius Lauraitis <andrius_lauraitis@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 09:14:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I'm quite new to XML and XSLT but I've developed recently a mini Topic Map website. I've done this using XTM file as the source and XSLT as the programming language. The output is rendered HTML pages with navigation links. That's very cool. I'd like to ask if there is a method to search this kind of website: to have an HTML input field in which users could type some text and results would appear in the bottom of the page (in a href  type list). Otherwise if no match was found, displays in a paragraph tag that no results are found. Basically i want to search the entire XML document using XSLT, but i don't really know how to bind some value to HTML input tag..

Best regards,

Andrius