Re: [xsl] Re: Dynamic number of sort key component?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Dynamic number of sort key component?
From: Fabre Lambeau <fabre.lambeau@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 08:45:58 +0100

How could I not think of it myself, it seems obvious now...  I'm
forgetting my basics clearly...
Luckily, I get to use XSLT 2.0 these days (a blessing!), so did not
have to go for Dimitre's solution.

I reckon however that the last expression needs to be changed from
subsequence($sortColumnNames,
2) to $sortColumnNames[position() &lt; last()] to get them ordered
correctly (last component first processed)

Many thanks!

--
Fabre Lambeau