RE: [xsl] Conditional Execution in XSLT 2.0

Subject: RE: [xsl] Conditional Execution in XSLT 2.0
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 08:19:05 -0000

Try creating multiple entry points to your stylesheet, either as named
templates or as named modes, and invoking the transformation using -it
(initial template) or -im (initial mode). The secondary entry point might do
something as simple as displaying the content of a global variable.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay