Re: [xsl] NCName, QName and colons

Subject: Re: [xsl] NCName, QName and colons
From: Justin Johansson <procode@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:48:12 +1030

>the xdm data model can only model documents that conform to xml 1.0+namespaces 1.0 or xml 1.1+namespaces 1.1.

Damm. I'll have to blame that on dyslexia .. missed the first "and" and confused with the "or".

Does that leave an open question then as to whether or not the
overall responsibility for XSLT 2 conformance relies with the
XSLT 2 processor even though the bug is attributable to the
XML parser?

A car manufactured with faulty sub-parts (e.g. brakes) is still
the responsibility of the car manufacturer isn't it? .. though,
of course, lawyers will still try and sue everybody!!!