Re: [xsl] [Announce] Upcoming hands-on XSLT/XQuery training in Europe and US - XSL List

Subject: Re: [xsl] [Announce] Upcoming hands-on XSLT/XQuery training in Europe and US - XSL List
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:41:10 -0500

Just a quick note that there are still three
seats available for the XML Prague
http://XMLPrague.cz post-conference hands-on
tutorial on XSLT and XQuery.  The early-bird date
for reduced fare ends February 14, 2010, after
which the 10% discount is only available to
repeat customers of Crane and to the second and
subsequent students from a given company.

The maximum class size in Prague is six, so this
is an excellent opportunity to participate in a
small class with your focused questions and interaction.

The early-bird period for the class in California ends April 5, 2010.