RE: [xsl] Insert space after the closing element

Subject: RE: [xsl] Insert space after the closing element
From: "Selvaganesh" <selvaganesh1985@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 21:35:03 +0530

Hi Michael,

Sorry, I was trid as below coding it was show the error as (Element type
"hov:if" must be followed by either attribute specification, ">" or "/>")

<hov:template match="legis-cite">
<hov:text> </hov:text>
<hov:element name="citation">
<hov:apply-templates/>
</hov:element>
<hov:if test="not(matches(following-sibling::text()[1],
"^[-,:;;]"))"><hov:text> </hov:text></hov:if>
</hov:template>

Kindly correct the above line

Thanks,
Selva