Re: [xsl] using xsl:output-character to render characters in 2 ways

Subject: Re: [xsl] using xsl:output-character to render characters in 2 ways
From: Tom T <tomw289@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 15:16:29 +0000

I think I do need to do it. I cannot serve html as this would break my
company's accessibility guidelines (eg unclosed img tags), I must use
the XHTML output method. Using this method I have provided 2 examples
of what I need to achieve:

1. I need to create a '<![CDATA[]]>' section in the output
(http://javascript.about.com/library/blxhtml.htm explains why)

2. I need the string 'Financial Times, "ErdoDan Grubu'na"' to be
rendered in an attribute.

As far as I can tell your suggestion doesn't allow me to implement
number 1 and using character maps doesn't allow me to implement number
2.