[xsl] Passing an xsl:param value indicating the 'stylesheet-call' index

Subject: [xsl] Passing an xsl:param value indicating the 'stylesheet-call' index
From: Philip Fearon <pgfearo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 10:00:22 +0000

Hi everyone

I'm developing an XSLT test harness, and, on calling the XSLT
stylesheet, I would like to pass to it a special parameter indicating
its own unique position in the test run, this would be in the form of
a one-up counter.

My question: Such use of a call counter parameter is possibly quite
common, so is there a semi-standard qname I can use for an xsl:param
used for this, or is some other technique used?

Thanks

Phil Fearon
http://qutoric.com