Re: [xsl] retaining entity declarations while converting from one xml format to another

Subject: Re: [xsl] retaining entity declarations while converting from one xml format to another
From: a kusa <akusa8@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 18:38:47 -0600

Hello David:

I am sorry I forgot to mention one piece of information here. These
input files were originally SGML and were then converted to well
formed XML files. The input shown below are well-formed XML. But I
want to do some preprocessing before I apply xslt and that is what I
am trying to do in the new xslt.

So when I do the <xsl:copy> the entities are not copied over.

Is this a wrong approach? Please advise.