Re: [xsl] Nicer way to change context-node than xsl:for-each ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Nicer way to change context-node than xsl:for-each ?
From: Mukul Gandhi <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 07:18:55 +0530

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 5:55 PM, Florent Georges <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> B The first difference that come to my mind is that the sequence ctor of a
function is always evaluated in temporary output state.

That's correct I think. The sequence constructor of xsl:function just
computes what to return from the function. The function returns, a
sequence finally (I think, generically any XDM primitive).

Whereas instructions in body of, xsl:call-template actually
contributes to the output of the template (call-template!).

Mukul Gandhi