Re: [xsl] good reference for XSLT 2.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] good reference for XSLT 2.0
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 08:26:33 +0530

At 2009-11-27 13:39 +0100, ivanmacculi\@libero\.it wrote:
Hi all, i'm looking for a good manual for XSLT. now i'm using that one written by Michiel van Otegem, XSLT. Is there something better? Thx.

I sell an XSLT 2.0 book from my web site as a PDF file, and the purchase includes perpetual free updates to all future editions at no charge. Customers of our first edition in 1999 with only XSLT 1.0 have received 12 free updates over the years to the latest 13th edition.

I'm planning another edition early in the new year.

US Government employees worldwide already have free access to their own copy of this book due to a corporate purchase of the XSLT book and the XSL-FO book. So do other companies (e.g. Thomson/Reuters).

There are free excerpts of all four of our PDF books (the other two are on UBL and on code lists) linked from our home page. The first two chapters are in their complete form and the other chapters are summarized so that the reader knows what they are getting before they buy their copy.

Each new edition includes improvements and detail gleaned from the instructor-led training classes and feedback from existing book customers who have asked for new content to be fleshed out in the book. It has been interesting to see the books evolve from feedback of their users.

The PDF books are extensively hyperlinked within themselves and out to the Internet, so that the book becomes a hub document to the specifications and other resources.

Customers of our 24-hour long XSLT training video get a free copy of the PDF book, and all future editions of the book.

I invite you to download the free excerpt and check it out for yourself.

-- Vote for your XML training: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/i/ Crane Softwrights Ltd. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/ Training tools: Comprehensive interactive XSLT/XPath 1.0/2.0 video Video lesson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrNjJCh7Ppg&fmt=18 Video overview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTiodiij6gE&fmt=18 G. Ken Holman mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07 http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/bc Legal business disclaimers: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal