Re: [xsl] is it possible xpath expression [A-Z]?

Subject: Re: [xsl] is it possible xpath expression [A-Z]?
From: "ivanmacculi\@libero\.it" <ivanmacculi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 13:25:29 +0100

thx Martin, but what can i do if i want to select all of elements that have an
attribute with different values?
you suggest:

<xsl:template match="mets:div[@LABEL[matches(., '^Pagina [0-9]+$')]]"/>

is it possible doing the same thing with literal value, as
(a-z)or(A-Z)or(aA-zZ)as substitution of (0-9)?

in particular i need to select all of elements that have, as attribute, a word
(canto) followed by a roman number that starts from I (one) and finished to L
(fifty).
for example <mets:div LABEL="Canto XL">, but also <mets:div LABEL="Canto X">.
I know i explaned you bad. sorry...

> ivanmacculi@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Hi all, i've a problem and a question for you. I know that is possible to
build xpath expression like this:

> > <xsl:template match="mets:div[@LABEL[^Pagina [0-9]+$]"/>
> >
> > is it correct?
>
> No, you would need
>   <xsl:template match="mets:div[@LABEL[matches(., '^Pagina [0-9]+$')]]"/>
>
> > second question is if it's possible doing the same thing with literal
value, as (a-z)or(A-Z)or (aA-zZ)?
> > but my problem is a little bit more complicated.
> > I must select this element with attribute:
> >
> > <mets:div LABEL="Canto XL">, tha value of attribute starts with roman
number I (one)and finished with L (fifty).