Re: [xsl] Re: XSLT filter syntax advice?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: XSLT filter syntax advice?
From: James Fuller <james.fuller.2007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 21:38:15 +0100

Doug,

I would suggest you look at the archives for this list (start
somewhere around 2000) and see how many people MKay took the time to
respond too. Can you fault him if every once in a while after 10 years
that he gently 'chides' those who could do better with their
questions?

MKay doesn't need defending; but I for one find your response
offensive, referring to someone as 'trolling' who has contributed and
helped out in this particular niche on the intertubes is ludicrous.

I suspect you will receive quite a bit more spam now.

Jim Fuller