Re: [xsl] reversing dictionary in xml

Subject: Re: [xsl] reversing dictionary in xml
From: Martin Honnen <Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 18:05:20 +0100

Robert Ee wrote:

More could be said, but I hope the example speaks for itself.

Neither the input you posted nor the output you posted are well-formed.
The input has a closing </wb> without a corresponding start tag. That is easily fixed.
But the output has more problems, I am not sure how it is supposed to look.
Consider to post well-formed samples, otherwise it is hard to use them to infer an XSLT solution.

Also do you want to use XSLT 2.0 or 1.0 to solve that?

--

	Martin Honnen
	http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/