Re: [xsl] generating unique ids

Subject: Re: [xsl] generating unique ids
From: Vasu Chakkera <vasucv@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 19:58:53 +0000

Can u paste the XsLT stylesheet you have or atleast the code where you
think there is trouble?
You must understand why keys are used and how generate id is used.
they are meant to be for two different reasons
So send us a  bit of your code.
remember the XSLT Mailing List Guidelines: Try and give as much info
as possible to get as much help as possible.
Vasu

--
Vasu Chakkera
Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd.