RE: [xsl] Avoiding multiple "apply-templates" by creating one variable for the clauses. Is it possible?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Avoiding multiple "apply-templates" by creating one variable for the clauses. Is it possible?
From: Kate Busch-Petersen <kate.busch-petersen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 14:46:05 +0100

Ah yes, I was using the XSLT 1.0 processor. I've changed that now to XSLT 2.0
but am still getting a similar (if less specific) error:

Expected token ')', found ','. On line 43:

Line 42:         using (StringWriter sw = new StringWriter())
Line 43:         {
Line 44:             BlogHotspot.Transform(xpathBlogXml, xslArg, sw);
Line 45:             litBlogHotspot.Text = sw.ToString();
Line 46:         }

I'm fairly confident it's the same error.