Re: [xsl] Create XML from XPath expressions

Subject: Re: [xsl] Create XML from XPath expressions
From: "Heiko Niemann" <kontakt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 15:41:15 +0200

I would like to build the new document based on the data in the diff
result xml. As far as I know there are no dynamic templates, so there is
no way to use the xpath expression of the Path element in the match
attribute. But I might be wrong. The term meta-stylesheet sounds good -
had not heard of it yet - and I need to do some research on it.

Thanks, Heiko