Re: [xsl] Is it possible to rewrite part of an attribute value with XSL?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Is it possible to rewrite part of an attribute value with XSL?
From: Martin Honnen <Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 18:33:18 +0200

Jonas Voss wrote:

Some elements in the svg has a style attribute, which looks like this:

<path style="fill:none;stroke:black;stroke-width:1.55"/>

I am looking for a way to remove the "fill:none;stroke:black" of the above,
but to keep the "stroke-width:155" part of the attribute.

So far, all I've been able to do was to overwrite the style attribute of the
element altogether with the following XSL:

<xsl:template match="svg:path">
    <xsl:element name="path">
        <xsl:apply-templates select="@*"/>
        <xsl:attribute name="style"></xsl:attribute>
    </xsl:element>
</xsl:template>

This obviously leaves the style attribute empty (style=""), but I would like
to maintain the "stroke-width:1.55" value, and strike the rest of the style
attribute.

Is that possible with XSL?

With XSLT 2.0 you could do
<xsl:attribute name="style" select="replace(@style, 'fill:none;stroke:black;', '')"/>