=?iso-8859-1?Q?RE:_=5Bxsl=5D_Searching_visual_tool_f=FCr_creating_XSLT_tr?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?ansformation_from_one_XSD_to_another_XSD?=

Subject: RE: [xsl] Searching visual tool für creating XSLT transformation from one XSD to another XSD
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 18:58:37 +0100

> Altova MapForce can do this afaik but is rather expensive. Is
> there another tools which covers this task as well?

There's a similar tool in Biztalk and another in Stylus Studio.

Your mileage may vary, but personally I find these tools frustrating to use.
So long as the transformation is extremely simple (e.g a straight
subsetting) they work fine, but as soon as you start to need anything at all
more complex, I find it hard to decipher the graphical notations. Perhaps
I'm just more of a text person than a graphics person.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay