RE: [xsl] Sort by one attribute & use Muenchian technique to group by another attribute?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Sort by one attribute & use Muenchian technique to group by another attribute?
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 22:53:54 +0100

> I am using XSLT 1.0 - I cannot upgrade to 2.0 at this time.
> If the author of Saxon 9.0 would upload the releases to the
> central maven2 repository, myself and many more users might
> be able to do that.

Various components of Saxon use open source licenses (such as BSD and MPL)
that require legal notices to be distributed with each copy of the
executable code. Last time I looked, maven was not capable of enforcing
this.

Downloading and installing from SourceForge is not exactly difficult.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay