Re: [xsl] Sort by one attribute & use Muenchian technique to group by another attribute?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Sort by one attribute & use Muenchian technique to group by another attribute?
From: Andrew Welch <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:07:21 +0100

Apologies to the list for any offence, however:

>  * call people names (I can't imagine an appropriate use of "idiot"
>   on XSL-List and I certainly didn't think this use of "silly" was
>   helpful or respectful.)

Not using XSLT 2.0 in a Java project because you don't want to
download the Saxon9.jar is just.... well, an appropriate use of either
of those terms in my book.  (but point taken)

>  * get into shouting matches about what is or is not "common policy",
>   "common practice", or anything similar without some statistics to
>    back up the claim

OT:  http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-3rd-party-jars-local.html

It's a one liner to use Saxon 9 in a maven project, hence the annoyance.

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com