Re: [xsl] question about construct of xml tag with namespace

Subject: Re: [xsl] question about construct of xml tag with namespace
From: Vyacheslav Sedov <vyacheslav.sedov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 03:19:59 +0400

they are same when xmlns:content="content" declared at ancestor for second
case

<encoded xmlns="content">some content</encoded> is prefered in most
cases (see XHTML, ODF, OOXML)

<content:encoded>some content</content:encoded> is used mostly in
cases when elements from other namespaces mostly mixed (xslt is good
example - we are usually use xsl: prefix)

with best wishes,
Slav