Re: [xsl] Grouping based on key result

Subject: Re: [xsl] Grouping based on key result
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 12:02:35 -0400

Ganesh,

At 06:25 AM 5/22/2009, you wrote:
I have solved my problem after a day long struggle.

That is excellent: congratulations.

We have had many reports over time that the effort of refining one's understanding of a problem in order to present it to XSL-List is by itself sufficient for solving it.

This is a good thing. Surely your understanding of XSLT is better having solved the problem yourself than it would be had you just adopted a solution offered on the list. Plus, you have gained valuable experience in problem definition and specification, which is usually harder than finding a solution once a problem has been defined.

Cheers,
Wendell