Re: [xsl] XML transformation based on parameters

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML transformation based on parameters
From: Martin Honnen <Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 15:24:15 +0200

Emiliano Pecis wrote:

Now, I have two issues. First of all the management of this
"parameters".Secondly, every xml elements (GetCatalog, ListOfCatalog,
etc etc) could change: only tag "param" will be the same.

I am not sure I have understood your requirements correctly. The following copies everything besides 'param' elements where instead for 'param name="new"' the text 'newvalue' is output, and for 'param name="same"' the text contents of the 'param' element is output:

<xsl:template match="@* | node()">
  <xsl:copy>
  </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>