Re: [xsl] Which XSLT processor on website?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Which XSLT processor on website?
From: Vasu Chakkera <vasucv@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:49:27 +0100

>>Currently,it is all in HTML.So every time to add/edit/delete entries.I
>>have to modify HTML,I do not want to do that.

Good you realized that..

>> That is why thinking of switching to XSLT,wherein I will be having XML
> > file transforming to HTML on this particular part of the page.

This is kind of a use case for which XSLT was intended originally..

>>Which XSLT processor is used here?

U have 2 options here. Either add the XSL style sheet reference to
your XML document

So it happens in the client side.. this will use MSXSL .. If you do
not do crazy circus with your data, then this should be enough..

If however, u have a lot of computations, that cant be handled in the
client side . You must do ur transformations at the server and throw
the HTML to the client. You can use whatever processor you use.. use
saxon for all :)

HTH.

--
Vasu Chakkera