Re: [xsl] getting combo value,not textbox value

Subject: Re: [xsl] getting combo value,not textbox value
From: Ronan Klyne <ronan.klyne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 09:28:49 +0000

himanshu padmanabhi wrote:
> Thank you for replying.
>
> I Moved the script element inside of the body.Still submit is not
> working and I am not getting any error from browser/firebug.So I am
> really confused now what I am missing here.the same code submits the
> form If I execute it as HTML.

Using the HTML below, both parameters are submitted.

In future, please only use this XSL list to ask questions about XSL, not
HTML.
If you want to know how to use XSL to generate some specific HTML, we
will be very happy to help you work through your problem, but this is
not the right list for questions about HTML, Javascript, or Perl.

==== HTML follows =======

<head>
</head>
<form name="form1" method="POST" action="one.cgi">

</form>
<script type="text/javascript">
    document.form1.submit();
</script>