Re: [xsl] Complex conditional-page-master-reference force last with first

Subject: Re: [xsl] Complex conditional-page-master-reference force last with first
From: "Christopher R. Maden" <crism@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 11:33:30 -0500

G. Ken Holman wrote:
> As I understand page generation, the only two conditions for the
> formatter to "go and get the next page geometry" is when there is
> content to be flowed or when there is a forced blank page triggered by
> the current or following page sequence.

I think he should be able to do something with forcing an even number of
pages.  That way, the first template would be used for the flowed
content, but then the second page, required by forcing an even count,
would be present with the required boilerplate.

The simple case of this is the classic THIS PAGE LEFT INTENTIONALLY BLANK.

~Chris
bAll I ask of living is to have no chains on me,
 And all I ask of dying is to go naturally.b b Laura Nyro
GnuPG Fingerprint: C6E4 E2A9 C9F8 71AC 9724 CAA3 19F8 6677 0077 C319