Re: [xsl] pass variables to next form on submit from XSL file

Subject: Re: [xsl] pass variables to next form on submit from XSL file
From: himanshu padmanabhi <himanshu.padmanabhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:56:45 +0530

I want to do something like this.

<form name="form1" method="POST" action="file1.cgi">
    <input type="hidden" name="argu1" value="<xsl:value-of
select="$argu1" />" >
    </input>
</form>

But getting error here

value="<xsl:value-of select="$argu1" />"

How this assigning can be achieved?

I want to pass value of this hidden parameter to next form on "form.submit".

Thanks,
Himanshu

Himanshu Padmanabhi