Re: [xsl] pass variables to next form on submit from XSL file

Subject: Re: [xsl] pass variables to next form on submit from XSL file
From: himanshu padmanabhi <himanshu.padmanabhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 14:58:23 +0530

Do you mean to say I should do this in xsl file ..

<form>
            <input type=hidden name="argu1" value="$argu1">
</form>

and I should call xsl file using this perl sentense.

my $results = $stylesheet->transform($source, string  => "'$str'",val
=> "'1'",argu1 => "'$argument'");

so that in the next form(which is called by xsl file),I can use $in{'argu1'} ?

Himanshu Padmanabhi