=?UTF-8?Q?Re:_[xsl]_Using_XSLT_to_change_XML_and_modify_node_with?= =?UTF-8?Q?_XPath?=

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using XSLT to change XML and modify node with XPath
From: kheris <kheris@xxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 09:04:52 +0100

Hello David,

Thank you for help. XML node name was just accident during creating
the examples:) I am using Altova XmlSpy

However, output i get is only:
Var10SubVar012Var21Var1SubVar

But as i see in code, it still won't work as expected. The procedure i
am looking for is something like:
1) i reach the node var-path
2) i meet the node path. I get the value, and i search for /def[name=value]
3) i meet the second node path in current var-path. I get the value,
and now i search for
/def[name=value_of_path_before]//def[value_of_path_now]
4) etc.
So, i use previously found node as starting node now. What is more, i
need to use //, as structure of path can be deeper then explicitly
said. But i can return only first found node (so, if more nodes
satisfy that, i get always the first one).

Is that possible in XSLT?