Re: [xsl] Newbie question, commenting out an element

Subject: Re: [xsl] Newbie question, commenting out an element
From: "Douglas Wade" <douglaswade@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 10:52:57 -0800

thanks for this great help. I could not get this to work,

<xsl:output name="ser-x" method="xml" omit-xml-declaration="yes" indent="yes" />

<xsl:comment>
 <xsl:value-of select="saxon:serialize(applic, 'ser-x')" />
</xsl:comment>

I am using Oxygen 10 and tried Saxon-B 9.1.0.3 and even Saxon-SA
9.1.0.3. The error is on char 32 the contents of the select. I am not
sure why. But, I think I am following along. Could it be that I do not
have saxon extensions or some NS?