Re: [xsl] Elements and functions available

Subject: Re: [xsl] Elements and functions available
From: Michael Ludwig <mlu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:36:49 +0100

Michael Ludwig schrieb:

[Gestalt XSLT processor, binary packages on Sourceforge]

Now I see, there is a 1.0.2 binary for Linux on AMD 64. And a
1.0.3 package that turns out to be a binary for Linux, too.
(Should have been obvious by the .tgz filename extension.)

Looks like this is for a BSD distribution called "Dragonfly". I thought "Dragonfly" was a release label. So this doesn't work on Linux.

I'm going to give it a try when I get back to my Linux machine
next week.

There is no version of Gestalt >= 1.0.2, which has the gexslt:response-body(), neither for Windows nor for Linux on i386.

Michael