[xsl] [ENTTEC Support #CKN-81104-757]: [xsl] Single transformation using XSLT on-the-fly

Subject: [xsl] [ENTTEC Support #CKN-81104-757]: [xsl] Single transformation using XSLT on-the-fly
From: "ENTTEC Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 02:20:17 +1100

Dear

Thank you for contacting ENTTEC Support
A Support Ticket has been opened and someone should be in touch withing 24 business hours
To check the status of you ticket please login to the support center.

http://www.enttec.com/support-center/

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ, HELP US HELP YOU

If you wish to reply to this message or add new information to you ticket, do not change the subject of this email, simply reply to this email.`

If your question relates to a software or firmware problem please supply us with the version number of the software you are using.
What OS you are using and if you are using Lightfactory we also need your registration details. (registration name & registration code)

If you question relates to hardware please specify exactly what product you are using and please give us a precise description so we can
understand/replicate the problem, an error message or screen shot is often very helpful.
Following these steps allows us to understand thee problem quickly and hopefully resolve it promptly.

If you have purchased the product from a dealer or distributor it is important you contact them with any issues, they should
be your first point of contact.

Regards

ENTTEC Support

Using a *single* transformation, is there a way to create an XSLT 2.0
on-the-fly and apply it to a document? I tried many different ways, but
I think that's impossible because, even if I can save the XSLT in a
document (xsl:result-document), I can't include it at run-time.

Thanks, Giacomo.