RE: [xsl] Fwd: DiffDog 2008 and XSLT 1.0

Subject: RE: [xsl] Fwd: DiffDog 2008 and XSLT 1.0
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 10:05:29 -0000

I suspect only one or two percent of readers of this list know what DiffDog
output looks like. If you want the other 98% to look at the problem, you
would be well advised to show a sample of the output (i.e. the input to your
transformation), and indicate what kind of report you want from it, and why
you think this is difficult to achieve using XSLT.

Also your title mentions XSLT 1.0. If you're using Altova DiffDog 2008 then
surely you also have access to an XSLT 2.0 processor, so why are you trying
to do it with your hands tied behind your back?

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/