Re: [xsl] XSL If Statement - Repost

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL If Statement - Repost
From: "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 19:18:53 +0530

if your context node is, 'detail' node, you can do as following,

<xsl:if test="matrix = '1'">
  <!-- display table -->
</xsl:if>

if you think, 'matrix' node can contain whitespaces, you should do,

<xsl:if test="normalize-space(matrix) = '1'">

(You are missing single quotes around 1)

Though, I have'nt tried this, but you can also try ...

<xsl:if test="number(matrix) = 1">

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 7:05 PM, sumit patki <sumitpatki@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a XSL file which is used to format 100s of xml files. The XSL
> converts xml to html.I need to display table in HTML output only if
> certain data is present in XML.
>

> In the below code, I need to display the HTML table only if the XML
> has matrix tag with 1 in it. Matrix tag will be present only in few
> xmls which use the xsl.I tried the below code but none of the options
> worked.
>
> XSL:
> xsl:for-each select="topic/detail">
>
> xsl:if test="$matrix=1"     OR