RE: [xsl] What's wrong with my Xpath declaration?

Subject: RE: [xsl] What's wrong with my Xpath declaration?
From: "Pankaj Chaturvedi" <pankaj.chaturvedi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:39:50 +0530

Mandar wrote:

I would have done this as following:

<xsl:for-each select="./author[1]/name/givenname">
   <xsl:choose>
        <xsl:when test="contains(., '.')">
               <xsl:value-of select="."/>
        </xsl:when>
        <xsl:otherwise>
             <xsl:value-of select="substring(., 1, 1)"/>
               <xsl:text>.</xsl:text>
        </xsl:otherwise>
    </xsl:choose>
</xsl:for-each>

Let me know if it works.

It works but what's wrong with my template rule? I am sure my Xpath
declaration is not correct.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Mandar