[xsl] How to match very first entry from multiple entry

Subject: [xsl] How to match very first entry from multiple entry
From: "V.Ramkumar" <V.Ramkumar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 17:12:38 +0530

Hi,

Assume html table,

I like to match very first entry of table body not for all entry.

The below my code matching for all but I need specifically very first
element.

Ex: <xsl:template match="tbody/row/entry"><entry rowsep="1"
align="center"><xsl:apply-templates/></entry></xsl:template>

Regards,
Ramkumar
Software - Digital Services Division,
Macmillan India Ltd.- Chennai 600 018.