Re: [xsl] Copy results

Subject: Re: [xsl] Copy results
From: "Andrew Welch" <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 10:06:15 +0100

> What is the optimal way to copy a results document? So, what one would like
> perhaps is:
>
> <xsl:result-document
>                href="file1.xhtml,file2.xhtml">
>
> </xsl:result-document>
>
> Is the optimal way to do this to assign the page output to a variable and
> then dump it in two consecutive result-documents?

I would say you can't "copy a result document" you can only build two,
and you can't really "assign the page output to a variable" you can
only construct a tree within a variable, so...

...construct the output within a variable, then build two result
documents :)     (which is what you thought anyway...)

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com