Re: [xsl] XSLT 1.0 support in browsers, as of June 2008

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT 1.0 support in browsers, as of June 2008
From: Robert Koberg <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:41:25 -0400

On Wed, 2008-06-18 at 16:17 +0200, Julian Reschke wrote:
> Robert Koberg wrote:
> > I don't see any styling information. The STYLE elem in the HEAD looks
> > like:
> >
> > <STYLE title="Xml2Rfc (sans serif)" type="text/css"></STYLE>
> >
> > I think you are relying on the browser's default CSS/stylesheet.
>
> No, I'm not. At least I think so.
>
> How are you checking this?

I used Opera 9.5's developer tools (dragonfly). In FF I use Firebug,
which is usually pretty good at showing the current html source
structure, but it does not display rendered source.

> The XSLT generates inline CSS (check with other UAs or a stand alone
> XSLT engine).

I have only tried the transform in FF 3 and Opera 9.5 and I don't see
inline CSS, plenty of classes/IDs, but no CSS anywhere.