[xsl] xlink:href - how do I get the value of?

Subject: [xsl] xlink:href - how do I get the value of?
From: Craig Riley <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 05:50:15 -0400

Hi,

I have an equation graphic that contains a "xlink:href" attribute that I want to get the value of to use as the image src. I have tried numerous ways of accessing this value but I keep getting an error! For example if I use:

<xsl:value-of select="@xlink:href" />

I get the following error:

"A Transformer object cannot be created that satisfies the configuration requested. This could be due to a failure in compiling the XSL text."

This is the xml that contains the xlink...

<graphic position="anchor" xlink:href="AVT-07-CR-0001-m1" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"/>

Cheers

Craig