Re: [xsl] XSLT functions for JSON

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT functions for JSON
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 08:51:33 -0600

On Sun, 18 May 2008 08:45:06 -0600, M. David Peterson <m.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sure. But instead of attempting to make two incompatible formats compatible, as per my follow-up comment to Robert, why not use an XPath abstraction layer to make that happen?

In case this conversation sways to far away from XSLT, I've posted a follow-up to my previous post @http://www.oreillynet.com/xml/blog/2008/05/jesper_tverskovxsllist_more_on.html. For this interested in the non-XSLT related side of this conversation, might I suggest we pick up the conversation via the comments section of the same linked post?

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson
Co-Founder & Chief Architect, 3rd&Urban, LLC
Email: m.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | m.david@xxxxxx
Mobile: (206) 999-0588
http://3rdandUrban.com | http://amp.fm | http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354