Re: [xsl] XSL in the AJAX world

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL in the AJAX world
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 09:59:32 -0600

Thanks for this explanation, Dimitre!  This seems like the kind of info that will be interesting to a lot of folks, so I've spread the word a bit > http://www.oreillynet.com/xml/blog/2008/05/dimitre_novatchevxsllist_under.html

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson
Co-Founder & Chief Architect, 3rd&Urban, LLC
Email: m.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | m.david@xxxxxx | Mobile: (206) 999-0588
Web: http://amp.fm/ | http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354